twentysomethinganecdotes is brought to you by the chaotic life of this twenty-something. This is a place for me to bitch and moan about–well–everything.
Here’s a list of things I write about:
- Philosophic ponderings of this and that
- My determined mission to put my B.A. to use, navigate through this shit economy, and get a [paying] job!
- Weird shit that happens to me on the weekend
- My adventurous journey of becoming an adult
- My favourite ways to cut corners and save money
- Everyday things that piss me off
Here are some odd facts about me:
- I live in Toronto, Canada. I live in an apartment in the downtown core. I have one roommate.
- I’m in my early 20’s.
- I hate Twilight and that creepy brooding vampire.
- My ex-boyfriend used to stalk me.
- I love the smell of garages. Yeah, I’m being serious. Something about all that gasoline. Mm-mm.
- I’m an absurdist. My own consciousness freaks me out. Yeah, don’t go there.
- I have a B.A. that has nothing to do with where I work now, and where I want to work later. $20,000 well spent, I say.
- I am so close to running off to live in a hut in Uruguay.