Here’s a list of my personal goals for 2012. I have to make them public so I feel more obligated to carry them out. I’ll be crossing things off as I go along.
Join a Yoga studio and attend classes(this second part is important)
- Join Toastmasters and join the ranks of Obama in public speaking (A girl can only dream, right?)
- Stop eating after 8 pm, no matter how drunk or hungry I am.
- Read more.
- Finish that painting I started months ago.
- Get out of my shell, expand my network, and meet people.
- Become fluent in French. Fluent. As in, when I order something in French, French people won’t automatically switch to English. Those assholes.
- Go to a silent meditation retreat. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to quiet all of the noise in their life. Or, to anyone who’s trying to figure shit out. Take the plunge.
- Volunteer at a women’s shelter.
- Pursue pleasure every day. Chocolate?
Have anything you think I should add to the list? Drop me a line in the comments below and tell me why you think I should add it to the list!